Precision CNC Machining of 6061-T651 Aluminum Brackets
At EMF, Inc. we have 5-axis CNC machining capabilities that allow us to machine complex components with optimal efficiency and precision. This 6061-T651 aluminum bracket is used by a customer in the aerospace industry. The bracket measures 7" in length, 6.5" in width, and 4" in height. Tolerances as tight as ±0.010" for true position and flatness and as tight as ±0.001" for perpendicularity were held during machining, in accordance with customer specifications.
We are AS9100C certified and use precision measurement equipment to verify dimensional tolerances as needed. The ability to machine parts in a 5-axis CNC mill increases our ability to produce precision parts with a high degree of repeatability at reduced lead times. In addition to machining, we can provide full engineering and design support as well as a comprehensive selection of fabrication and finishing services. For additional details about this precision machining project, see the table below, or contact us directly.
Request For Information On Our Services
Click Each Image To Enlarge
Precision CNC Machining of Aluminum Brackets Project Highlights
- Product Name
- Project Description
- We custom manufactured and machine cut these 6061-T651 aluminum brackets for a customer in the aerospace industry.
- Capabilities Applied/Processes
- Cutting Services (CNC Machining)
- Equipment Used to Manufacture These Aluminum Brackets
- 5- Axis Machining
- Overall Aluminum Bracket Dimensions
- Length: 7"
- Height: 4"
Weight: 1.8 lbs.
- Length: 7"
- Tightest Tolerances
- ±0.010" Flatness & Position
- ±0.001" For Perpendicularity
- Material Used
- 6061-T651 Aluminum
- Industry for Use
- Standards Met
- Various Customer Standards
View Other Showcased Projects
Back to Top